Thursday, December 11, 2014

Back from obscurity...

Once upon a time, I wrote for this swell little blog called "My Thought World". It was  regional, political-type place for conservaties, by conservatives. But gosh darn it, folks were so sick of politics after 2008, the readership plummeted and we shut that blog down. Kenya believe it?

Since that time, or at least since 2012, I've been writing. Novels. Supernatural thrillers where the darkest of evil gets its collective butt kicked every book by pulp-styled super soldiers.

Fun stuff.

In the past nearly three years, I've learned a lot about publishing and self-publishing. I've learned authors are supposed to have their own blog and that they should help those just starting out.

So here I am. Ready to ramble. Come back and see me once a week, or leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments: